By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Birth Certificate State's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Birth Certificate State and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Birth Certificate State All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.birthcertificateState.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.birthcertificateState.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.birthcertificateState.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.birthcertificateState.com
Redistribute content from Birth Certificate State (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
BirthCertificateState.com is a customer first company. We begin processing and transmitting orders to state agencies immediately upon order submission. Please contact us immediately if you need a refund, and our customer support agents will work directly with you to discuss your individual refund needs. All refunds will be determined on a case by case basis.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Birth Certificate State does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Birth Certificate State, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Birth Certificate State shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Birth Certificate State reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Birth Certificate State a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- By using our services, you agree to and grant us actual authority to use your personal information and credit card information to follow through on all courses of action necessary to obtain the requested vital record. You agree that you have reviewed and understand your credit card and banking terms and agreements and that you have the right to grant us authority to use your credit card to make the purchase of your vital record on your behalf to be mailed and/or electronically mailed directly to you.
- Portion of company fees and charges are charged for the following, not limited to, customer support, live chat, email services, chat services, web hosting, website content, website management filing, processing, operating business expenses and all courses of action taken to submit/file for your requested vital record.
- Each State has varying laws directing that only certain persons are eligible to apply for and be issued Birth Certificates. By using this website to obtain the requested Birth Certificate, you hereby warrant that you are an eligible individual under applicable state law to apply for and receive the requested Birth Certificate
- You further agree that we are authorized to act as your “designated representative” and/or “agent” to make submissions in your name to facilitate your direct receipt of birth certificates from the State.
- If you are not the person named on the requested birth record, you hereby agree to provide us with any and all required legal documentation necessary to process your request, including but not limited to written authorization, proof of entitlement, written evidence of guardianship or legal representation, and/or written documentation showing a direct and tangible interest in receiving the requested birth record.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Birth Certificate State; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to support@birthcertificateState.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
BirthCertificateState.com and any of its employees, representatives, agents, affiliates, directors, officers, managers and shareholders are not in any way affiliated with any federal, state, or local government agencies. By using the BirthCertificateStatecom service, you agree to hold BirthCertificateState.com and any of its employees, representatives, agents, affiliates, directors, officers, managers and shareholders harmless and devoid of any litigation that may arise from misusing or abusing the BirthCertificateState.com or any other affiliated websites. The purpose of this website is to create an easier and friendlier environment for our customer to help in the procurement of government documents including passports, visas, and birth certificates.
BirthCertificateStatecom fees are charged to provide documentation as well as research to its customers. Included in its fees are all costs related to website bandwidth, marketing costs, process agents, customer service agents, security certificates, hacker safe security certificates, virus safety security certificates, web design, web development, content updates, research updates, contacting customers, submitting documentation, phone and e-mail systems, answering customer phone calls, and any and all other miscellaneous charges. All prices quoted for state agencies and shipping prices are subject to change, and BirthCertificateState.com will not be held liable for changes to these policies at any time. There are times when additional documentation is required by customers of BirthCertificateState.com. We will make all attempts to collect this documentation, and it is the responsibility of our customers to respond to all requests made by us or any third parties related to this transaction.
By using our site, you agree to the terms and services stated on this website, and realize our services are a liaison and research related service. BirthCertificateState.com and its network are not responsible for shipping delays from Fedex, UPS, the United States Postal service, nor are they responsible for any delays in processing from the state department levels. By using the BirthCertificateState.com or any affiliated websites, you agree to indemnify and hold BirthCertificateState.com, and any of its employees, representatives, agents, affiliates, directors, officers, managers and shareholders, and its network, harmless for all claims, damages, or losses suffered by the result of the previously mentioned third parties related to the procurement of your documents provided by BirthCertificateState.com and its network.
BirthCertificateState.com is not owned, operated or licensed by, nor affiliated with any federal, state, county, or city government, or any agency, department or bureau of any government. BirthCertificateState is a privately owned company that offers expert assistance to help you obtain original certified copies of state vital records, which can be requested directly from your state for a lesser cost. Going directly through your state may result in long wait times and delays. Included service fees apply and is in addition to the government’s fee for your vital record.
State fees or authorized state merchant fees and shipping fees may appear on your credit card as VCN then state name, or as Bureau of Vital Statistics.
Online birth certficiate processing price will appear on your card as BirthCertificateState.com. State fees are subject to change and we update these prices as they change from the state to the best of our ability.